About Me

Disclaimer:

The Hype-Beast life chose me.

My name is Adam and I’m the hype beast of FFCA high school. My focus in life revolves around five main principles. My style, photography, music, time, and of course, school. I find myself at a stage in life where my future changes with every decision I make. I’m the type of person who attempts to for-seeĀ  the path their actions set them upon. In other words, I’m very indecisive due to the fear of changing my own future for the worst.

I love to spend time with those who value it just as much as I do. There are only 24 hours in a day and I already spend eight of them at school, six of them sleeping, and sometimes another 5 at Work. That’s a grand total of 19 hours, and that doesn’t include homework, socializing, and time spent for myself. Time is precious; precious now and always will be for that matter. You have to be a fool in order not to understand that.

Then there’s my photography. Pictures are the essays of the world…. without the words them self. Filters are like sentences; the better the filter, the better the picture is itself. It’s important to also remember that the natural beauty of a picture can overrule all filters. Life is about creating memories with the people you love; we as humans then try so hard to savor these moments. Pictures are what capture the smallest of these moments, leaving behind only a glimpse to relish within. This specific moment, is the reason why I take pictures.

Music flows through my head like the very hair that lies upon it. Every step I take is fueled by the beat and rhythm that I feel. Post Malone. Travis Scott. Meek Mill. Nav. Future. Logic. I can hear all of them inside my head, spitting the bars they were meant to express. Soundcloud is always my weapon of choice but never forget that we came from vinyl records, so stay humble. Music is the catharsis that individuals spend a lifetime searching for. To find it, all you have to do is open your heart as much as you do your ears, and the music will find you.